Planned Giving

0 Flares Facebook 0 Twitter 0 Pin It Share 0 Google+ 0 LinkedIn 0 Email -- 0 Flares ×


ROMP Italian Greyhound Rescue (ROMP stands for Rescue Our Mill Pups) was founded in 2007 by a generous volunteer determined to find homes for animals in need.  Over the decades, ROMP Rescue’s objective has remained the same:  to place animals into permanent, caring homes and advance the humane treatment of animals through education.

We are a private, “no-kill”, 100% volunteer based, 100% foster based and 100% donation based organization and receive no funding from the government.  Your bequest, a gift from the heart, guarantees that our life-saving work continues.  Planned gifts are an important source of support in building a sound future for the organization and the kindhearted animals we rescue.

Although bequests are the simplest and most popular form of planned gifts, your gift can consist of almost anything — money, bank accounts, life insurance policies, securities, works of art or real estate.

Suggested language for wills looking to donation to ROMP Italian Greyhound Rescue

This language creates an unrestricted gift, which is especially valued since it is difficult today to anticipate the future needs of ROMP Italian Greyhound Rescue.  If you have a particular use in mind for your gift, we welcome the opportunity to work with you and your attorney on specific language to assure your gift will be used as you intend.  If you would like to remember ROMP Italian Greyhound Rescue in your will, you can do so by using the following language:

I hereby give, devise and bequeath unto ROMP Italian Greyhound Rescue (Rescue Our Mill Pups), PO Box 34612, Chicago, Illinois 60634, a rescue group, (the sum of $______) or (____% of my estate) or (the following stock and bonds______) or (specific items of property) or (the rest, residue and remainder of my estate).  This gift may be used to further the mission objectives of ROMP Italian Greyhound Rescue as they may direct.

As with any important financial decision, you should contact your accountant or attorney for complete information and tax implications.

Leave a Reply